Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Fan 5015 12V 0.15A Sleeve Bearing Brushless Fan
This is an easy-to-use Sleeve Bearing Brushless Mini Blower fan. It just needs to be powered by a 12V DC source. The blower fan increases the velocity of air. They are mainly used for exhausting, cooling, ventilating, etc.
HE3D 12V DC 3D Printer Accessories 5015 Vortex Cooling Fan is made of special and premium materials. It is high-temperature resistant and extremely durable. Excellent for cooling heat sinks on hot ends, prints, or other cooling needs.
It is made of high-quality PBT + 30% glass line + VO and Bearing with high precision makes it provide long life and low noise. It can be taken in use to handle the temperature cooling 75℃. Its Working temperature is 40℃ with a continuous working of 24 hours capacity. Additional applications include forced cooling of PCB & PCB Components, active cooling of the hot end extruder, and SBCs like Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone Black, etc.
It can also be used in conjunction with a heatsink to improve cooling and provide better airflow.
- Cooling of PCB & PCB Components
- Cooling of the hot end extruder
- Cooling Raspberry Pi Boards
- 1 x Fan 5015 12V 0.15A Sleeve Bearing Brushless Fan
|Model||HE3D 5015 Vortex Turbo|
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||12|
|Dimensions||52 x 52 x 15 (LxWxH)|
1. Should I have a fan on my 3D printer?
- A cooling fan is crucial for good overhang performance on a PLA 3D printed product. It can be programmed to operate at different speeds during the printing process, which has several desirable consequences. Running a fan constantly during printing will help the printer to stay cool.
2. Does PLA need a cooling fan?
- Cooling is one of the most important aspects of printing with PLA. Having a dedicated part cooling fan makes a huge difference in the quality of the printed parts. The freshly extruded plastic needs to cool down below the glass transition temperature as quickly as possible.
3. What does fan do on a 3D printer?
- The layer fan is a small fan placed in the 3D printer head, aimed at the printed part, and cools the plastic as it comes out of the hot end. The job of the layer fan is to cool the plastic once it has been deposited so that the part solidifies quickly and the molten plastic does not become deformed.
4. What are the features of the 12V 3D printer fan?
- The 12V DC 3D Printer Cooling Fan is made of special and premium materials. It is high-temperature resistant and extremely durable. Excellent for cooling heat sinks on hot ends, prints, or other cooling needs. Its high precision makes it provide long life and low noise. It can be taken into use to handle the temperature cooling 75℃. Its Working temperature is 40℃ with a continuous working of 24 hours capacity.