CH341A Series Burner Chip Programmer
The CH341A series burner chip programmer is a low cost mini USB EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer that was built and designed to support 24 EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin/16 pin chip. This CH341A series programmer is integrated with a powerful CH341A chip that has the ability ro automatically recognize 25 series chip. This CH341A EEPROM USB programmer is equipped with a indicator lamp that helps the user understand working status of the USB programmer.
What are the different types of mode used in the CH341A EEPROM USB programmer?
- UART Mode: The UART mode in the CH341A series USB programmer provides a different control signal rate such as serial transfer enable, serial receive in ready. This mode provides the CH341A USB programmer with common MODEM communication signal in order to expand UART for computer.
- Printer Port Mode: The standard printer port in the CH341A EEPROM programmer compounds USB relevant protocol and Windows operating system used to upgrade ordinary parallel printer to USB bus directly.
- Parallel Mode: The CH341A USb programmer provides 8-bit parallel in EPP or MEM mode which can be used to input/output data directly without MCU/DSP.
How do you program a BIOS CH341A chip?
- You need to first reboot your computer since you need to outside of your normal operating system while entering the BIOS utility.
- Pay attention to the screen as your computer loads up to press the indicated key during the startup messages to enter the BIOS.
- Navigate through the BIOS menu screens, using the arrow keys.
- Highlight the setting to be reprogrammed with the arrow keys and press "Enter". This will display a list of valid settings for the particular option. Highlight the option that you wish to select and press "Enter" again.
- Exit BIOS when done making your changes by pressing the "Esc" key. Press "Y" to save and confirm your changes.
The CH341A series programmer package contains:
- 1 x CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer
- 1 x PCB board
- 2 x Header pins
Features of CH341A series EEPROM Programmer
|Supports||24 EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin or 16pin chip|
|Compatible OS||Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8 (32/64bit) system|
|Power Supply||3.3V - 5V|
|Dimensions||8 x 4 x 10 cm|