Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
PICKit 3.5 Programmer
The PICkit3.5 programmer allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
The MPLAB PICkit3 is connected to the design engineer's PC using a full-speed USB interface and can be connected to the target via a Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector. The connector uses two device I/O pins and the reset line to implement in-circuit debugging and In-Circuit Serial Programming.
- Debugging programs
- 1 x PiICKit 3.5 Programmer
- 1 x 6-Pin flat cable
- 1 x Mini USB cable
- 1 x Driver CD
|Model||PiICKit 3.5 Programmer|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 10 x 4 cm|
1. What is PICKit 3.5 Programmer?
- The PICkit 3.5 programmer is a simple, low-cost, in-circuit PC controlled debugger running MPLAB IDE software (v8.20 or later) on Windows platforms. The PICkit 3.5 programmer/debugger is an integral part of the development engineer's tool suite.
2. What are the applications of PICKit Programmer?
- The PICkit 3.5 Programmer/Debugger is a debugger system for hardware and software development of microcontrollers (MCUs) and digital devices. Signal Controller (DSC) based on serial in-circuit programming and enhanced in-circuit serial programming 2-wire serial port. In addition to the debugger functionality, the PICkit programmer/debugger system can also be used as a development programmer. The PICkit Programmer/Debugger is not intended for use as a production programmer.