- High-performance, Low-power AVR 8-bit Microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- 130 Powerful Instructions - Most Single-clock Cycle Execution
- 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers
- Fully Static Operation
- Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz
- On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier
The ATmega8A IC is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega8A achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed. The ATmega has 16 KB programmable flash memory, static RAM of 1 KB and EEPROM of 512 Bytes. The endurance cycle of flash memory and EEPROM is 10,000 and 100,000, respectively.
- Home automation
- Industrial automation
- Medical devices
- Communication devices
- 1 x ATmega8 IC
|Minimum Supply Voltage (V)||
|Maximum Supply Voltage (V)||
8-bit Microcontrollers – MCU
|Maximum Clock Frequency (MHz)||
|Data Bus Width||
SPI, TWI, USART
|Program Memory Size (kB)||
|Data RAM size and Type||
|Data ROM Size and Type||
|No. of Timers/Counters||
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||
-24 to 84
34.8 x 7.5 x 4.57mm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- All orders confirmed before 3 pm IST are shipped on the
same day, barring rare pickup delays on holidays or disturbances
- Delivery time in Metro cities is 1-3 days, Others it is
3-7 days. It varies based on location, reliant on courier services
- Return window: 7 days from receipt unless stated
otherwise. No refunds/replacements after
- Returns only for non-working/damaged products are accepted
- Initiate return requests to our customer service team via Support ticket or contact us at +91-8123057137
- Refunds are processed within 3-4 working days post inspection and approval.
For more details, please check our Shipping and Return Policy
Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
⚡ Dispatched within 24 hours
💰 Earn RC Coins on every purchase
🚚 Free shipping on orders above Rs 500/-
🛠️ Dedicated Technical Support Team
1.What is ATmega8?
- The ATmega8 is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega8 achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption ver- sus processing speed.
2.What is the difference between ATmega8 and ATmega328?
- ATmega8 and ATmega328 are both microcontrollers from the AVR family of microcontrollers manufactured by Atmel, now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology. Although they have some similarities, there are several differences between them.
- The main difference between ATmega8 and ATmega328 is their memory sizes. ATmega8 has 8KB of flash memory, 1KB of SRAM, and 512 bytes of EEPROM, while ATmega328 has 32KB of flash memory, 2KB of SRAM, and 1KB of EEPROM. This means that ATmega328 can store four times more program code than ATmega8 and can handle larger and more complex programs.