Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Witty Fox 3.7V 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery
The lithium-ion rechargeable batteries are widely used in GPS, DVD, Tablet PC, MP4 Player, Power Bank, Mobile Backup Power Supply, Bluetooth Speaker, IOT and Industrial applications.
- Pack over-voltage Protection
- Pack under-voltage Protection
- Over voltage Protection, CELL
- Under-voltage Protection, CELL
- Over Load Protection
- Over current Protection
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
1 x Witty Fox 3.7V 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh|
|Dimensions||21 x 19 x 67mm
1. How long will 2600mah battery last?
- The 2600mAh (or 2.6Ah) rating indicates that the battery can produce 2600mA for one hour, 1000mA for 2.6 hours, or 1mA for 2600 hours. The rating is calculated by multiplying the current by the amount of time the battery can produce that current. In practice, the rating is determined by the current situation.
2. Should I charge a lithium battery after every use?
- Lithium batteries, unlike other types of batteries that need to be recharged throughout their storage time, perform better at 40 to 50 percent DOD (depth of discharge). Allow your lithium-based battery to completely discharge after every 30 charges before recharging. This prevents a condition known as digital memory.
3. Do lithium batteries lose charge when not in use?
- Even when the battery is not in use, it will drain the charge, regardless of the type of battery or the material it is made of. Lithium-Ion batteries will drain when not in use. You will reduce the capacity of the battery if you charge it when it is completely discharged.
4. How do you keep lithium-ion batteries good?
- Take your battery off the charger and let it cool for a few minutes before putting it back in use.
- Keep your batteries in a cool, shaded area during hot weather.
- Store batteries inside.
- Let your batteries ride shotgun.
- Set them in the sun.
5. How many times can a lithium-ion battery be recharged?
- Lithium batteries have no limit on the number of times they can be recharged.The battery can charge and discharge at least 800 times, and the capacity is maintained at more than 80% of the initial capacity.