3.7v 2000mah 18650 Li-Ion Battery
18650 battery is a Li-ion rechargeable battery with a 2000 mAh Battery Capacity. This is not a standard AA or AAA battery but is very useful for applications that require continuous high current or high current in short bursts like in cameras, DVD players, iPod, etc. They are safe to use, environment friendly and have long battery life. It comes with high energy density and provides excellent continuous power sources to your device. It should be used with a protection circuit board that guards the battery against over-charge, over-discharge of the pack, and avoid over-current drawn.
It is very easy to use the cell in any circuit just solder the wires on the terminals or use 18650 battery holders to easily replace the used cells. Care must be taken while handling Li-ion batteries as they are volatile and inflammable and should not be handled roughly and punctured. Also, don’t overcharge and discharge beyond a certain point as gases accumulated inside might result in explosions and fire. So always use the Protection board while using Li-Ion cells
Note: We do not recommend using this product for critical applications. The capacity and performance of the cell might vary based on charging and discharging parameters. Please note that we do NOT provide any guarantee/warranty on this product.
- Cordless Phones
- Tablet PC GPS
- iPod, DVD, MP4 Player, etc.
- Mobiles backup power supply/Power bank
1 x 3.7v 2000mah 18650 Li-Ion Battery
|Battery Capacity||2000 mAh|
|Dimensions (LxD)||67 x 18mm
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an 18650 Battery?
- An 18650 battery is a cell that's 18mm x 65mm in size. The name, 18650, refers exclusively to the size of the lithium-ion battery cell, but there can be minor variations even here.
They offer the performance of a lithium-ion cell, a capacity in the range of 1800mAh to around 3500mAh, and an output of 3.7 volts. They're used in a huge range of devices from laptops to laser pointers, and camera accessories like gimbals and sliders.
2. How to connect 18650 Li-Ion Battery?
- It is very easy to use the cell in any circuit just solder the wires on the terminals or use 18650 battery holders to easily replace the used cells
3. What are the precautions while working with Li-Ion batteries?
- Care must be taken while handling Li-ion batteries as they are volatile and inflammable and should not be handled roughly and punctured. Also, don’t overcharge and discharge beyond a certain point as gases accumulated inside might result in explosion and fire. So always use the Protection board while using Li-Ion cells.
4. How long does it take to charge an 18650 battery?
- The amount of time that a battery takes to charge can vary depending on the brand of battery and the capacity of the battery. The capacity of an 18650 battery is determined by something called the milliamp level, which can be abbreviated as mAh. The milliamp level of 18650 batteries typically ranges from around 2300 mAh to a maximum of 3600 mAh. Since a higher milliamp level indicates a higher capacity and longer run time, this also means that a 3500 mAh 18650 battery will take longer to charge than a 2300 mAh battery. For example, a 2600 mAh 18650 battery may take an estimated 4 hours to charge.
5. How long do 18650 batteries last?
- The amount of time that an 18650 battery can last is dependent on a lot of factors. The amount of time they are used, how often they are recharged, and their general care are all important factors that play into the longevity of your 18650 batteries.
The best practice for getting the maximum life from your battery is to use it until it is at about 50% and then recharge it.