Digital Voltmeter Ammeter
The digital voltmeter ammeter will measure up to 100 VDC with a 0.1-volt resolution. This can be supplied anywhere from 6 volts DC up to 30 VDC. It is an instrument used to measure the electrical potential difference between two points in a circuit.
Wiring of the Voltmeter Ammeter:
- Black line (thin): vacant or buck circuit (module) Negative.
- Red line (thin): power supply Positive.
- Black line (thick): COM, common measuring.
- Red line (thick): PW+, measuring terminal voltage input positive.
- Yellow line (thick): IN+, current input Positive.
Applications of the digital voltmeter ammeter
- Digital Voltmeter is used to know the actual voltage of different components.
- DVM is widely used to check if there is power in the circuit, such as the mains outlet.
- Knowing the voltage across a circuit, current can be calculated.
- 1 x Digital Voltmeter & Ammeter Module
- 1 x Two wire-thin connector
- 1 x Three wire thin connector
|Display||0.28" LED digital|
|Operating voltage||DC 4.5 ~ 30V|
|Measure voltage||DC 0 ~ 100V|
|Minimum resolution (V)||0.1V|
|Measure current||10A (direct measurement, built-in shunt)|
|Dimensions||48mm x 29mm x 21mm|