- Compatible with ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, ARM, AVR, PIC, 8051.
- Can be connected to a computer using USB to TTL converter (Use GSM Tester or write your own Software).
- MIC29302 Low Voltage Dropout Regulator on board.
- Supports up to 3A - Works with 5V to 20 V DC.
- Reverse polarity protection Option for connecting MIC and SPEAKER directly to GSM MODEM for calls.
- Support microSD Card compatibility Supports communication through TTL Pins.
- Compatible with 5V 2A (or even 1A if only GSM Modem is powered through the supply).
SIM800 UART TTL GSM Modem Module With SMA Antenna
SIM800 is a quad-band GSM/GPRS module that works on frequencies GSM 850MHz, EGSM 900MHz, DCS 1800MHz and PCS 1900MHz. SIM800 features GPRS multi-slot class 12/ class 10 (optional) and supports the GPRS coding schemes CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4.The baud rate is configurable from 1200-115200 through AT command.
The GSM/GPRS Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via GPRS. SIM800 is an ultra-compact and reliable wireless module. This is a complete GSM/GPRS module in an SMT type and designed with a very powerful single-chip processor.
- 1 x SIM800 UART TTL GSM Modem
- 1 x SMA Antenna
|INPUT VOLTAGE||5V-20V DC|
|On Board||Power LED, Network LED|
|Material||FR4 (High Quality)|
|Compatibility||AT cellular command interface|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|