- Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output.
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis Motion Fusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format.
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC, and AD0.
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex Motion Fusion, sensor timing synchronization, and gesture detection.
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required.
- Digital-output temperature sensor.
MPU-6050 Triple-Axis Accelerometer & Gyroscope Module
The MPU-6000 and MPU-6050&rsquo's integrated 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms access external magnetometers or other sensors through an auxiliary master I2C bus, allowing the devices to gather a full set of sensor data without intervention from the system processor. The devices are offered in the same 4x4x0.9 mm QFN footprint and pinout as the current MPU-3000™ family of integrated 3-axis gyroscopes, providing a simple upgrade path and facilitating placement on already space-constrained circuit boards.
For precision tracking of both fast and slow motions, the MPU-60X0 features a user-programmable gyroscope full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec (DPS). The parts also have a user-programmable accelerometer full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g.
The MPU-6000 family is comprised of two parts, the MPU-6000 and MPU-6050. These parts are identical to each other with two exceptions. The MPU-6050 supports I2C communications at up to 400kHz and has a VLOGIC pin that defines its interface voltage levels; the MPU-6000 supports SPI at up to 20MHz in addition to I2C, and has a single supply pin, VDD, which is both the device’s logic reference supply and the analog supply for the part.
- 1 x MPU-6050 Triple-Axis Accelerometer & Gyroscope Module
|Gyroscope operating current||3.6 mA|
|Accelerometer normal operating current||500 µA|
|Crystal frequency||32.768 KHz|
|Input power supply||5V|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|