- 3V-6V DC Supply Voltage
- Onboard LDO Voltage regulator
- Built in Voltage level convertor (MOSFET based)
- Can be interface with 3V3 or 5V Microcontroller.
- All necessary Components are populated.
- Ultra Low Power: 40uA in measurement mode, 0.1uA in standby@ 2.5V
- Tap/Double Tap Detection
- Free-Fall Detection
- SPI and I2C interfaces
ADXL345 Triple Axis Accelerometer Board is a small, thin, low power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16g. Digital output data is format as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either an SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
The ADXL345 Triple Axis Accelerometer Board is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (4 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°.
- 1 x ADXL 345 Module
|Supply Voltage||3.3 V/ 5V|
|Interface Type||I2C, SPI|
|Sensing Range||±2g, ±4g, ±8g, ±16g|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|