- The MCP2515 CAN bus module supports CAN 2.0B protocol.
- It uses High-speed CAN transceiver TJA1050
- The MCP2515 CAN bus has SPI control for expanding Multi CAN bus interface.
- It features a serail port to view communication data.
- It comes with a power indicator and a LED indicator.
MCP2515 Can Bus Module Board
The MCP2515 CAN bus module is designed with a SPI 51 Single Chip Program and features a TJA1050 Receiver. It is created to control an CAN Bus device by SPI interface with your MCU. It is best used by microcontrollers and boards compatible with Arduino like UNO boards.
The MCP2515 CAN bus module consists of standard frames, extended frames, and remote frames. You can use the serial port of the MCP2515 CAN bus module to view communication data as well.
- 1 x MCP2515 Can Bus Module Board TJA1050 Receiver SPI for 51 MCU Arm Controller
Features of MCP2515 Can Bus Module Board
|Model||MCP2515 Can Bus Module Board|
|Transceiver Used||High Speed CAN TJA1050|
|Oscillator Used||8MHZ crystal oscillator|
|Resistance||120Ω terminal resistance|
|Data Field Type||0 to 8 bytes long data field|
|Dimensions||4 x 3 x 1 cms|