- The connection port of the arduino LCD module is 0.1" pitch, single row for easy breadboarding and wiring.
- Single LED backlight with a resistor included, you can power it directly from 5V.
- This Is Another Great Iic/I2C/Twi/Spi Serial Interface.
- Come With 2 Iic Interface, Which Can Be Connected By Dupont Line Or Iic Dedicated Cable
16x2 LCD (Blue) with I2C Interface
This is a great LCD module for different types of Arduino projects. If you want to display ypur results and see the output, the 16x2 LCD module is the perfect component for DIY Arduino projects. The values shown on the display can be either a simple text or numerical values read by the sensors, such as temperature or pressure.
The I2C interface module modules are currently supplied with a default I2C address of either 0x27 or 0x3F. To determine which version you have check the black I2C adaptor board on the underside of the module. If there a 3 sets of pads labelled A0, A1, & A2 then the default address will be 0x3F. If there are no pads the default address will be 0x27.
- 1 x 16x2 LCD Display Module
- 1 x I2C Interface
|Display Type||LCD Module|
|Dimensions||6 x 9.8 x 1.2 cms|