CNC Shield + UNO R3 Board compatible with Arduino + 4xDRV8825 Driver Kit
1. Mix with slow current decay modes.
2. Internal UVLO and Low RDS (On) Output.
3. Automatic current decay mode detection/selection.
4. Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation.
5. Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver.
CNC Shield with UNO board and Driver Kit
The extension CNC board can be used for carving machine, 3 d printer driver expansion board. This kit is compatible with GRBL 0.8 and arduino. It features a PWM Spindle and direction pins, 4 Axis support. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
Note: Weight of the Package: 200grams (approx) and Dimensions (approx): 22 x 15 x 5cms
|CNC Shield||x 1|
|UNO board compatible with Arduin0||x 1|
|DRV8825 Driver||x 4|
|Pin Row||x 1|
What is GRBL 0.8?
GRBL 0.8 is an oper source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signal.