Got all the products on good quality. Totally recommended.
This is XH-W3001 AC 220V 1500W Digital Temperature Controller Microcomputer Thermostat Switch. A temperature measurement and Controller tool with high accuracy and precision at a very low cost.
It offers a high-temperature control precision of 0.1℃. The temperature control range from -50℃ to 110℃.
TheLED Display shows the results clearly. One can directly install or embed the XH-W3001 in industrial control equipment panel, convenient and quick.
It features a 1M probe made up of stainless steel material which makes it waterproof and does not let it rust easily. Also, all the delicate and sensitive components are kept safe in ABS flame retardant housing which is avirulent and environmental protective.
Digital display LLL: If the digital tube displays LLL, the sensor is faulty. Please repair the sensor or replace the sensor.
Digital display HHH: If the digital tube displays HHH, this is because the detected temperature is beyond the measurement range.
|AC Output||AC 220V 1500W|
|Temperature Measuring Range||-50~110°C|
|Temperature Control Range||-50~110°C|
|Control Accuracy||Upto 0.1℃|
|Dimensions||6 x 5 x 3cms|
For more details, please check our Shipping and Return Policy
Control the water heater:
Heat it to 50 °C stop. When return the temperature to40 °C to start the heating again.
How to set it?
1. Startup Temperature(40 °C) < Desired Temperature(50 °C).
2. Press and hold 3 seconds for the UP Button. When the temperature value flashes, press UP/DOWN BUTTON to adjust 40 °C.
3. Press and hold 3 seconds for the DOWN Button. When the temperature value flashes, press UP/DOWN BUTTON to adjust 50 °C.
The radiator is controlled:
The heat is cooled to 26 °C stop. When temperature is raised to 30 °C to start the radiator again.
How to set up?
1. Startup Temperature(30 °C) > Desired Temperature(26 °C).
2. Press and hold 3 seconds for the UP Button. When the temperature value flashes, press UP/DOWN BUTTON to adjust to 30 °C.
3. Press and hold 3 seconds for the DOWN Button. When the temperature value flashes, press UP/DOWN BUTTON to adjust to 26 °C.