- Stackable design, easy to plug into the development board compatible with arduino.
- Coupled with the Bee Bluetooth module and other Bluetooth devices you can communicate Wirelessly.
- 3.3v and 5v dual power output.
- 3.3v and 5v IO compatible.
- USB2.0 protocol.
xBee Shield for Arduino
xBee shield Modules are great for long range wireless communications and to implement complex mesh networks. But using them in your projects has always been difficult because of the xBee modules odd pin spacing, voltage regulator and level shifter requirements. This shield simplies these issues and makes using xBee Modules almost plug and play. Using this shield, you only have to insert your xbee module on the provided socket and plug the shield onto your UNO board compatible with Arduino. With no additional circuit and connections required, you can then start using the xbee modules.
This Xbee Shield allows boards compatible with Arduino to communicate wirelessly with each other using Zigbee. This module works with all Xbee module including Zigbee Series 1, Zigbee Series 2 and also Xbee Pro versions. Whats great it also works with Bluetooth bee Modules.
Onboard slide switch lets you connect the xbee DIN and DOUT lines to the microcontrollers compatible with arduino or the USB Port. This means you can use your xBee to communicate with the Arduino or the computer. You can communicate with the computer to program the xbee modules using the XCTU software. Features:
- Shield lets you use the xbee modules with boards compatible with arduino without the need for any external components or connections
- Greatly simplifies using xbee modules and offers plug and play interface
- Any XBee module will work with the shield.
- 1 x xBEE Shield compatible with Arduino
xBEE Shield for Arduino Specifications
|Power Ouput||3.3v and 5v|
|IO compatible||3.3v and 5v|
|USB||USB 2.0 Protocol|
|Dimension||5 x 3cms|