- Cascading port transmission signal by a single line.
- The control circuit and the LED share the only power source.
- Each pixel of the three primary colors can achieve 256 brightness display and scan frequency not less than 400Hz/s.
- Any two points the distance more than 5m transmission signal without any increase circuit.
- When the refresh rate is 30fps, cascade number is not less than1024 points.
WS2812 64 Bit RGB LED Matrix
Each LED is capable of drawing as much as 60mA (at peak brightness the matrix can draw just over 3.5 Amps at 5 Volts), this adds up so it is suggested to use a 5V 2A power supply. For most users, you’ll see about 1-2A of current per panel.
There are two 3-pin connection ports to the wiring board. Solder wires to the input port and provide 5VDC to the +5V and ground pins, then connect the DIN pin to your microcontroller and make a common ground from the 5V power supply to the microcontroller/Arduino.
- 1 x WS2812 64 Bit RGB LED Matrix