- The KK 2.1.5 is an extremely powerful and robust flight controller.
- It has various multi-rotor craft types pre-installed to simply choose from.
- Onboard firmware and LCD screen make it extremely easy to setup using easy to follow on-screen prompts and 4 buttons to navigate through the menus.
- It is integrated with a 6 pin AVR interface.
- It runs on an Atmega644 PA processor chip and needs a supply voltage of 4.8V-6.0V.
- The KK 2.1.5 flight controller uses a signal of 1520us to control the ESCs.
KK 2.1.5 Multi-Rotor LCD Flight Control Board
The KK2.1.5 was engineered from the ground up to bring multi-rotor flight to everyone, not just the experts. The KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive MPU 6050 system making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an auto-level function.
A host of multi-rotor craft types are pre-installed on the kk2.1.5. Simply select your aircraft type, select the motor layout and propeller direction, calibrate your ESCs and radio and you’re ready to go! All of this is done with the help of easy to follow on screen prompts!
1 x KK2 1.5 Flight Controller Board
Features of KK2 1.5 Flight Controller Board
|Model||KK2.1.5 Flight Controller|
|AVR Interface||6 Pin|
|Dimensions||13 x 10 x 4.9 cm|