Dual Shaft BO Motor with Wheel (4pcs):
BO Wheel 65mm Dia. x 26mm Width. These wheels for your BO motor, are easy to mount, durable, and cheap. These wheels have a hole that accommodates the BO shaft, making it very easy to mount.
BO series straight motor gives good torque and rpm at lower operating voltages, which is the biggest advantage of these motors. The motor is ideal for DIY enthusiasts. This motor set is inexpensive, small, easy to install, and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot car. They are commonly used in our 2WD and 4WD platforms.
An excellent quality range of 100 RPM BO-1 Series Motors. Low-cost high-performance DC geared motor with a wide operating voltage range of 3~12 volts DC and good output torque capability. Technical Specifications 1. Operating Voltage : 3V ~ 12V DC 2. RPM: Approximately 100 RPM 3. No-load current : 40 ~ 80mA.
Line Follower Robot
Obstacle Avoider Robot
- 4 x Double Shaft BO Motor
- 4 x Wheels
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What exactly is the BO motor?
- This BO (Battery Operated) Motor is a low-voltage DC geared motor that produces good torque and rpm. When powered by a single Li-Ion cell, this motor can spin at around 100 rpm. Ideal for lightweight battery-operated robots.
2. What is a dual shaft BO motor?
- The 100 RPM Dual Shaft BO Motor Plastic Gear Motor – The biggest advantage of these motors is that they provide good torque and rpm at lower operating voltages. Your application or robot will benefit from a small shaft with matching wheels.
3. Why is BO motor used?
- The Bo motor (Battery Operated) is a Lightweight DC geared motor with good torque and rpm at lower voltages. When powered by a single Li-Ion cell, this motor can spin at around 100rpm. Ideal for lightweight battery-operated robots.