Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Arduino Robotics Kit for Grade 8
This is an All-in-one kit, a great starter kit for learning to code. It is an ideal kit for Starting with Arduino Programming. A variety of components are included in this pack to try out different projects.
All the components in the Arduino kit for grade 8 students are 100% genuine with the compatible boards for Arduino and are of the best quality. This Arduino kit is perfect for school students to learn about Arduino and embedded systems.
This Kit encourages children to get away from their screens and engages them in activities and games with their robots. This kit is designed for kids above the age of 10. There is no need for soldering or alterations, and all of the components have been thoroughly tested for straight assembly.
- Make your computer ready
- Control LED through Switch
- Multicolor LED (Mood Lamp)
- Control LED through Clap
- Print your Name, Age on the LCD
- Make your own Calculator
- Dancing LED
- 1 x UNO Board Compatible with Arduino
- 1 x USB A to B cable
- 1 x Breadboard Regular
- 10 x LED (Multiple Colour)
- 5 x Push Buttons
- 8 x Resistor 220 / 390 Ohm
- 4 x Resistor 10K Ohm
- 1 x Photoresistor (LDR)
- 1 x Piezo Buzzer
- 1 x Reed Switch
- 1 x PIR sensor
- 1 x DHT-11
- 1 x Potentiometer
- 30 x Jumper Wires
- 1 x 9V Battery
- 1 x LCD 16 x 2 Display
- 1 x Rectifier Diode
- 2 x TIP 122 NP Transistor
- 1 x Small 6V DC Motor
1. What is a Uno board?
- The UNO R3 board compatible with Arduino has micro controllersATmega328. This UNO board compatible with Arduino has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs) 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
2. What is a breadboard used for?
- A breadboard (sometimes called a plugblock) is used for building temporary circuits. It is useful to designers because it allows components to be removed and replaced easily.
3. What does PIR sensor do?
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensors use a pair of pyroelectric sensors to detect heat energy in the surrounding environment. These sensors are placed next to one another, and the sensor will activate if the signal difference between them changes (a person entering the room, for example).
4. What is a jumper wire used for?
- Jumper wires are electrical wires with connector pins at each end. They are used to connect two circuit points without the use of solder. You can use jumper wires to modify a circuit or diagnose problems in a circuit
5. What does the LCD in 16 x 2 specification indicate?
- A 16x2 LCD means it can display 16 characters per line and there are 2 such lines. It can display 224 different characters and symbols on its 16 x 2 intelligent alphanumeric dot matrix display.
6. What is DHT 11 sensor?
- The DHT-11 Digital Temperature And Humidity Sensor is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It measures the humidity in the air and it outputs a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed)