Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
People Also Buy
3-6V Mini Submersible Water Pump
This is a low-cost, small-size Submersible Pump Motor that can be operated from a 3.3 - 6V power supply. It can take up to 120 liters per hour with a very low current consumption of 220mA. Just connect the tube pipe to the motor outlet, submerge it in water, and power it. Make sure that the water level is always higher than the motor. A dry run may damage the motor due to heating and it will also produce noise.
Check out our entire range of DC Pumps & SOVs
- DIY Projects.
- Freshwater intake or exhaust systems for fish aquariums.
- Garden watering systems.
- Irrigation systems
1 x 3-6V Mini Submersible Water Pump
3.3 - 6 VDC
130 - 220 mA
80 - 120 L/H
40 - 110 mm
1. How does a water pump work?
- A Water pump pushes water to the surface by converting rotary energy into kinetic energy into pressure energy. The water is drawn into the pump in two stages: first, in the intake, where the impeller rotates and pushes the water through the diffuser, and then in the discharge. It rises to the surface from there.
2. What are the applications of the water pump?
- A Mini submersible water pump is lightweight, small in size, has low consumption, and makes little noise. A mini submersible water pump is used for building science projects, fresh water intake or exhaust systems for fish aquariums, and for garden watering systems.
3. What is a water pump?
- The Mini Submersible Water Pump is a low-cost, small-size Submersible Pump Motor that can be operated from a 2.5 ~ 6V power supply. It can process up to 120 liters per hour while drawing only 220 milliamps. Simply plug the tube pipe into the motor outlet, submerge it in water, and turn it on.