Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
MQ-137 NH3 Gas Sensor Module for Ammonia, Carbon monoxide Detector Module
- Regular price
- Rs. 1,889
- Sale price
- Rs. 1,889
- Regular price
- Unit price
- ⚡ Dispatched within 24 hours
- 🚚 Free shipping on orders above Rs 500/-
- 💰 Earn RC Coins on every purchase
- 🛠️ Dedicated Technical Support Team
Adding product to your cart
MQ-137 NH3 Gas Sensor Module
The MQ137 sensor is a gas sensor module specially designed to detect and sense gases like ammonia (NH3) and carbon monoxide (CO). The MQ-137 gas sensor module is a device that can detect the presence of ammonia (NH3) gas in the air. It is commonly used in applications such as air quality monitors, industrial control systems, and agricultural environments. The MQ-137 sensor operates by using a chemical reaction between the ammonia gas and conductive metal oxide to produce a current.
The magnitude of the current is proportional to the concentration of ammonia gas in the air. The sensor can be used to detect ammonia gas concentrations in the range of 0-1000 ppm. Ammonia is a toxic gas that can be harmful to humans at high concentrations. It is recommended to use the MQ-137 sensor with caution and to take appropriate safety measures when working with it.
- Detect or measure Gases like NH3 or CO
- Air quality monitor
- Gas leak alarm
- Safety standard maintenance
- Maintaining environmental standards in hospitals
- 1 x MQ-137 NH3 Gas Sensor Module
|Gas Sensitivity||Ammonia (NH3) and Carbon Monodioxide (CO)|
|Working voltage||DC 5V|
|concentration range||10 to 300ppm|
|Dimensions||32mm X22mm X30mm|
1. What are gas sensors? How do they work?
- Gas sensors (also known as gas detectors) are electronic devices that detect and identify different types of gasses. They are commonly used to detect toxic or explosive gasses and measure gas concentration.
Gas sensor detects the presence or concentration of gases in the atmosphere. Based on the concentration of the gas the sensor produces a corresponding potential difference by changing the resistance of the material inside the sensor, which can be measured as output voltage. Based on this voltage value the type and concentration of the gas can be estimated.
2. How to detect gases with the MQ137 gas sensor module?
- Power the gas sensor module with 5V and you should notice the power LED on the module glow.
When no gas is detected the output LED will remain turned off meaning the digital output pin will be 0V.
These sensors need pre-heating time before they can actually be used.
Introduce the sensor to the gas you want to detect and you should see the output LED go high along with the digital pin, if not use the potentiometer until the output gets high.
working properly this far and accurate as well as compatible
Good for price, does it's job....
Nice product for my project.
Good gas sensitive sensor .can be use indoor use also
Good for school projects. Children get an understanding about a sensor.
great customer support
This sensor is working perfectly
Nice product. Works great even after 1 year of buying
works well and easy to connect