- The gas sensor module has a signal output indicator indication.
- The analog output increases with increasing concentration, and the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- The MQ137 gas sensor is sensitive to ammonia and carbin monoxide.
- Buy the MQ137 Gas sensor module online at best prices.
MQ-137 NH3 Gas Sensor Module
The MQ137 sensor is a gas sensor module is specially designed to detect and sense gases like ammonia (NH3) and carbon monoxide (CO). The MQ137 gas sensor module comes with digital pins that can be connected to a microcontroller like arduino boards and comes in handy when you are only trying to detect one particular gas.
How to detect gases with MQ137 gas sensor module?
- Power the gas sensor module with 5V and you should notice the power LED on the module to glow.
- When no gas it detected the output LED will remain turned off meaning the digital output pin will be 0V.
- These sensors need pre-heating time before they can actually be used.
- Introduce the sensor to the gas you want to detect and you should see the output LED to go high along with the digital pin, if not use the potentiometer until the output gets high.
Applications of MQ137 Gas Sensor
- Detect or measure Gases like NH3 or CO
- Air quality monitor
- Gas leak alarm
- Safety standard maintenance
- Maintaining environment standards in hospitals
- 1 x MQ137 Ammonia Gas Sensor Module
Gas Sensor Module Specifications
|Gas Sensitivity||Ammonia (NH3) and Carbon Monodioxide (CO)|
|Working voltage||DC 5V|
|concentration range||10 to 300ppm|
|Dimensions||32mm X22mm X30mm|