- MG-811 Carbon Dioxide Sensor Module is a carbon dioxide sensor (CO2) sensor that is a Metal Oxide Sensor.
- Useful for greenhouses and medical projects.
- This module also includes a digital output pin with TTL output.
- The Potentiometer on board is used to set the Digital Output Setpoint.
MG811 Carbon Dioxide Sensor
The carbon dioxide sensor has an MG-811 onboard as the sensor component. The MG-811 is highly sensitive to CO2 and less sensitive to alcohol and CO. The output voltage of the CO2 increases.
- VCC: 6V ( You can use a 4 AA battery holder for this ).
- AOUT: Analog Output (voltage decreases as CO2 Levels increase).
- DOUT: Digital Output that goes HIGH when the threshold is reached (set the threshold by turning the onboard potentiometer).
- GND: 0V.
- 1 x MG811 Carbon Dioxide Sensor
Carbon Dioxide Sensor Speicification
|Sensor Type||Gas Sensor|
|Gas Sensitive||Carbon Dioxide|
|Operating Voltage (V)||6V DC|
|Dimensions||3.2 x 2.2 x 2.9 cms|