HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable
HDMI To Micro HDMI Cable 1.5 Meter Round, High-Quality Copper-Clad Steel Black is compatible with all previous HDMI standards. You can connect your phone/tablet/digital camera with a TV set to achieve synchronous display on the big screen to have more exciting experiences. Through this, you can enjoy a carefree feeling of human-computer interaction.
It supports 1440P wherein you can watch HDTV, play games, transmit files by connecting your cellphone to TV, have an interactive big screen, and enjoy a wonderful life.
This RoHS-compliant cable allows you to transfer movies, photos, and videos from devices like smartphones, digital cameras, and video cameras with micro-HDMI connectors to view on your standard HDMI (type-A) television, projector, or computer monitor.
This is a must-have accessory for those who use the latest gadgets and electronics developments boards like Raspberry Pi 4 as well as who would like to watch videos and work on the big screen.
- 1 x HDMI to micro HDMI Cable
|Converter Type||HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is HDMI to Micro HDMI used for?
- The HDMI to Micro-HDMI cable is a miniaturized version of the High Definition Multimedia Interface specification. The format was designed to combine audio and video into a single digital interface small enough to connect to smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
2. What equipment uses micro HDMI?
- The Micro-HDMI is a Type D connector. This cable provides HD viewing and allows for the connection of small portable equipment and devices including GoPro action cameras, SmartPhones, small video recording devices, and portable media players.
3. Can you convert HDMI to HDMI Micro?
- The HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable is an ideal solution for connecting an HDTV to a tablet, Ultrabook, GoPro Camera, or other devices with a Micro-HDMI port. Display video from your Ultrabook or video action camera on the large screen.