Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Elementz AVR USB Programmer with Cable
USB AVR USBISP programmer will allow users to painlessly transfer hex programs to most ATMEL AVR microcontrollers. It is more reliable than most other AVR programmers available. Entire AVR programmer has been built with using common parts and fits in the case of the serial connector. This AVR programmer is compatible with AVRdude GUI software.
This can be used to program : AT90S1200,2313,2323,2343,4414,4433,4434,8515,8535, ATMEGA103,128,1280,1281,16,161,162,163,165,168,169, ATMEGA 2560,2561,32,323,325,3250,328,329,3290,406,48,64, ATMEGA 640,644,645,6450,649,6490,8,8515,8535,88, ATTINY 11,12,13,15,22,2323,25,26,261,28,44,45,461,84,85,86, AT90CAN128,32,64, AT90PWM2, CAPABLE OF PROGRAMMING BOTH 3.3V & 5V AVR MICROCONTROLLERS
- 1 x Elementz AVR USB Programmer
- 1 x Cable
|Operating Voltage||5V (Drawn from USB - No external power required)|
1. What is AVR USB programmer?
- An AVR USB programmer is a device that is used to programme AVR-based microcontrollers. Atmel's AVR is a type of microcontroller that is widely used in a variety of electronic devices. An AVR USB programmer connects to a computer via a USB interface and allows the user to use specialized software to write and upload programmes to the microcontroller. It is usually used in tandem with a development board, which serves as a platform for the microcontroller and other components. Electronic hobbyists and professionals alike use AVR USB programmers to develop and test microcontroller-based projects. They are also used in educational settings to teach microcontroller programming and electronics to students.
2. Is AVR better than Arduino?
- It is not accurate to say that one is "better" than the other because both AVR microcontrollers and Arduino boards have their own distinct strengths and are appropriate for a variety of projects. Atmel AVR microcontrollers are a type of microcontroller that is widely used in a variety of electronic devices. They are well-known for their low price, low power consumption, and high performance. AVR microcontrollers are commonly used in projects that necessitate the use of a small, low-cost microcontroller with high performance. In contrast, Arduino is an open-source platform based on AVR microcontrollers. Arduino boards are user-friendly and simple to use, with an emphasis on simplicity and accessibility. They are frequently used in projects that necessitate the use of a microcontroller but do not necessitate advanced features or high performance. In conclusion, AVR microcontrollers and Arduino boards are both useful tools for a variety of projects. AVR microcontrollers are suitable for projects requiring a low-cost, low-power microcontroller with good performance, whereas Arduino boards are suitable for projects requiring a user-friendly, simple-to-use microcontroller platform.