The Atmel ATmega328 is a 32K 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR architecture. Many instructions are executed in a single clock cycle providing a throughput of almost 20 MIPS at 20MHz. The ATMEGA328-PU comes in an PDIP 28 pin package and is suitable for use on our 28 pin AVR Development Board.
- Internal calibrated oscillator
- Power on reset and programmable brown out detection
- External and internal interrupts
- 6 sleep modes including idle, ADC noise reduction, power save, power down, standby, and extended standby
- 23 programmable I/O lines
- 28 pin PDIP package