Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
1N4007 Diode - (Pack of 10)
1N4007 is a PN junction rectifier diode. These types of diodes allow only the flow of electrical current in one direction only. So, the 4007 diode can be used for the conversion of AC power to DC.
1N 4007 diode is electrically compatible with other rectifier diodes and can be used instead of any of the diodes belonging to the 1N400X series. 1N-4007 has different real-life applications e.g. freewheeling diodes applications, general-purpose rectification of power supplies, inverters, converters, etc.
Applications of 1N4007 Diode
- For switching purposes in Embedded systems.
- General-purpose rectification of power supplies.
- To avoid reverse current & protect Microcontrollers like Arduino or PIC Microcontroller etc.
- 10 x 1N4007 Diode
1n4007 diode Specifications:
|Forward continuous current||1A|
|Surge forward current||50A|
|Max peak reverse voltage||1000V|
|Dimensions||2.5 x 50mm|
1.What is 1N4007 diode used for?
- The 1N4007 diode is commonly used in rectifier circuits, protection circuits and regulator circuits. The cathode is the lead closest to the silver line, and the anode is the other lead; current can only flow from anode to cathode. The 1N4007 diode has a Reverse Voltage of 1000V
2.How many amps is a 1N4007 diode?
- The 1N4007 diode can easily handle voltages lower than 1000V and was designed to operate at high voltages. The 1N4007 diode has a maximum current carrying capacity of 1A and can withstand peak currents of up to 30A.
3.Are all 1N4007 diodes the same?
- All 1N4007 diodes are the same. These diodes are used to convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC) because they only allow electrical current to flow in one direction (DC)
4.What type of diode is in4007?
- The 1N4007-T is a Rectifier Diode with moulded plastic case. The rectifier diode has a high forward voltage drop and a high current capability. The 1N4007 diode is commonly used in rectifier circuits, protection circuits and regulator circuits.
5.What is the work of 4007 diode?
- The 4007 diode is a type of rectifier diode that is commonly used in electronic circuits. A diode is a two-terminal electronic component that allows current to flow in only one direction. It is typically used to convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC) or to protect electronic circuits from overvoltage conditions. The 4007 diode is a high-current rectifier diode that is designed to handle large amounts of current. It has a maximum forward current rating of 1A and a maximum reverse voltage rating of 400V. It is commonly used in power supply circuits and other applications that require a high-current rectifier diode.
6.Can I use in4007 instead of in4001?
- The IN4001 diode and the IN4007 diode are both rectifier diodes that are commonly used in electronic circuits. They are similar in many ways, but there are also some key differences between the two. One of the main differences between the IN4001 and IN4007 diodes is their current rating. The IN4001 diode has a maximum forward current rating of 1A, while the IN4007 diode has a maximum forward current rating of 10A. This means that the IN4007 diode is capable of handling larger amounts of current than the IN4001 diode. Another difference between the two diodes is their reverse voltage rating. The IN4001 diode has a maximum reverse voltage rating of 50V, while the IN4007 diode has a maximum reverse voltage rating of 400V. This means that the IN4007 diode is suitable for use in higher voltage applications than the IN4001 diode.