11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
Lithium polymer battery Pack (LiPo) batteries are known for performance and reliability. Lithium polymer battery Pack (LiPo) batteries deliver the full rated capacity at a price everyone can afford. They are equipped with heavy-duty discharge leads to minimize resistance and sustain high current loads and stand up to the punishing extremes of aerobatic flight and RC vehicles.
Here is a tutorial video on how to charge your LiPo battery using an iMax B6 multifunctional charger.
- In order to maintain the efficiency and battery life of the LiPo batteries, avoid overcharging or over-discharging them.
- LiPo batteries must not be kept near hot devices, surfaces, or substances. This can lead to severe damage and/or fire.
- To avoid environmental damage, do not throw the Lithium Polymer batteries into water or fire.
Never leave this battery on charge unattended.
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS PRODUCT:
LiPo batteries can be used in
Power various small low-powered embedded devices.
- 1 x 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
Features of 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery:
|Battery Type||LiPo Batteries|
|Recommended Charge Rate||1-3C|
|Maximum Discharge rate||40C|
|Maximum Charging Rate||5C|
|Dimensions||106 x 34 x 23 mm|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. ARE LIPO BATTERIES DANGEROUS?
- LiPo batteries are generally safer and more environmentally friendly than other R/C batteries like NiCd and NiMH
2. CAN LIPO BATTERIES CATCH FIRE?
- Yes, if they are not charged or used properly, they won't have peak performance for long, they can smoke and catch fire
3. WHAT ARE DO'S AND DONT'S OF LIPO BATTERY?
|Disconnect your battery when not in use||Never use chargers that are not Li-Po- specific|
|Always store your LiPo batteries at room temperature|
Never discharge a Li-Po battery beyond its critical minimum
voltage as it will cause permanent damage to the battery
|Follow proper disposal protocols for disposing of the LiPo batteries||Never charge, discharge, use, or store a damaged or puffy LiPo battery|
|Ensure connectors are insulated correctly to prevent short circuit|
4. HOW DO I KNOW IF MY LIPO BATTERY IS BAD?
- LiPo batteries should last between 300 and 500 charge cycles depending on the usage of your drone, battery quality and how well you maintain them. If your batteries stop working well after only a few cycles, this means they could be damaged, defective or poor quality, and you should stop using them immediately