- The cc3d provides a crisp feel when flying tri copters, quads, hexas, octocopters, and even fixed-wing planes
- Powerful stm32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90mips with 128kb flash and 20kb ram
- 3-Axis high-performance mems gyros and 3-axis high-performance mems accelerometerTiny 36mmx36mm PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance software support for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Spectrum satellite receiver support Futaba s-bus hardware support innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility
Openpilot CC3D Flight Controller
This OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller Straight Pin card has a smooth feature that makes it directly compatible with satellite receivers without the need for any additional cables. The 3-axis MEMs technology is used for both gyro and accelerometer.
The Openpilot CC3D flight controller is integrated with a powerful STM32 bit microprocessor that runs at 90MIPs with 128Kb flash and 20Kb RAM. This flight controller features a high-performance 3 axis accelerometer and MEM gyrometer. The camera stabilization system supports up to 3axis camera mounts with stabilization and manual control from any of configured receivers.
- 1 x OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller
- 3 x connecting wires
- 1 x PC plastic shell
Features of OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller
|Microcontroller||STM 32 bit microcontroller|
|Futaba S-BUS hardware support||Yes|
|Spektrum satellite receiver support||Yes|
|Onboard memory||4 Mbit|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|
What is cc3d flight controller?
The CC3D boards is an all-in-one stabilization hardware flight controller, which runs the OpenPilot firmware. It can fly any airframe from fixed wing to an octocopter and is configured and monitored using the powerful and user friendly OpenPilot Ground Control Station (GCS) software.