Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
This is a dual axis high quality JoyStick Module . It can be used to sense movements in 2 directions(axes). It also has a inbuilt switch which can be activated by pressing the stick.Directional movements are simply two potentiometers - one for each axis. Pots are ~10k each.
With the help of this Joystick Module, you can measure position coordinates on the X and Y axis by moving the "hat". It also contains a switch that is press-able by pushing the "hat".It also contains a switch that is press-able by pushing the "hat" down. Similar to the XBOX controller.
The X and Y axes are two 10k potentiometers which control 2D movement by generating analog signals. When the module is in working mode, it will output two analog values, representing two directions. This module uses the 5V power supply, and value, when reading through analog input, would be about 2.5V, a value will increase with joystick movement and will go up till maximum 5V; the value will decrease when the joystick is moved in other direction till 0V.
Joystick module biaxial keys use SONY Corporation PS2 gamepad buttons on the original high-quality metal rocker potentiometer, analog output module and one ad hoc Road digital output interface, the output value corresponding to (X, Y) pairs axis offset which is of analog type; coordinate identifiers clear, concise, accurate positioning; using it can easily control objects (such as two degrees of freedom servo head ) movement in two-dimensional space, sensor expansion board connectors etc.
A joystick is an input device that consists of a stick that can be tilted in multiple directions to control an on-screen object. The most common use of a joystick is in video gaming. In a video game, the player uses the joystick to move their character around the game world. Joysticks can also be used to control other on-screen objects, such as a cursor in a word processing program. Joysticks are usually designed to be ergonomic and comfortable to use. They typically have a large number of buttons and controls that can be programmed to perform different functions. Joysticks come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and can be plugged into a computer via a USB port, or wirelessly connected. There are a number of different types of joystick modules available on the market. The joystick price in India ranges from around Rs. 30/- to Rs. 45/-. One can easily buy Joystick Online from Robocraze. Robocraze offers customers the ease of shopping from home for their needs. This joystick modules typically offer the best performance and features, such as multiple analog outputs, all the way to digital output, and X, Y-axis output for the two potentiometers. However, even the cheapest joystick modules can provide a good level of performance and functionality.
- Camera Pan/Tilt Control.
- Game Input/Control.
- Robot Control.
- Widely use in DIY projects.
- 1 x Joystick Module
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Dimensions (mm)||40 x 27 x 15 (LxWxH)|
1. What is a joystick module?
- The Joystick module is similar to analog joysticks found in gamepads. It is constructed by securing two potentiometers at a 90-degree angle. Potentiometers are attached to a short stick that is centered by springs. This module produces an output of around 2.5V from X and Y when it is in a resting position.
2. How does a joystick work?
- A joystick is an input device consisting of a stick that pivots on a base. When a joystick is moved, a message is sent to the device or object being controlled, which causes it to move in response.
3. How do you connect a joystick module with Arduino?
- Below are the steps to connect a joystick module with Arduino:
- Connect the VCC on the joystick module with the 5V pin on the Arduino.
- Connect the GND pin on the joystick module with the GND on the Arduino.
- Connect the VER pin on the joystick module with the A0 on the Arduino.
- Connect the HOR pin on the joystick module with the A1 on the Arduino.
4. How do you control a DC motor with a joystick?
- When the joystick is moved up or down, the motor rotates in the same direction either forward or reverse. Furthermore, the further away from the center the joystick is pushed (in either direction), the faster the motor speed in that direction will be. As a result, users can control the speed of the DC motor in this manner.