- Anti-Static Wrist Band is used in the electronics industry by workers working on electronic devices which can be damaged by ESD.
- It consists of an elastic band offabric with fine conductive fibres woven into it, attached to a wire with a clip on the end to connect it to a ground conductor.
- The fibers are usually made of carbon or carbon-filled rubber, and the strap is bound with a stainless steel clasp or plate.
- They are usually used in conjunction with an antistatic mat on the workbench, or a special static-dissipating plastic laminate on the workbench surface.
Anti-Static Wrist Band
An antistatic wrist strap, ESD wrist strap, or ground bracelet is an antistatic device used to safely ground a person working on very sensitive electronic equipment, to prevent the buildup of static electricity on their body, which can result in electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- 1 x Anti-Static Wrist Band
|Model Name||Anti-Static Wrist Band|
|Current limiting Resistor||1MÎ© Â± 5%|
|Electro-scattering time (sec)||0.1|
|Dimensions||11 x 9 x 5cms|