Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
E3D Aluminium J-Head Hotend RepRap Extruder for 3D Printers
The 3D Printer Aluminium Assembled Extruder J-Head Hotend RepRap is used to print filament in the 3D printer. Build onto signature high-temperature performance that allows you to print high-temperature material. the product is now focused on adding increased functionality with a soft and flexible filament.
By providing a PTFE liner tube through the hot end that you can extend into your 3d printer extruder, this gives the ability to add the confinement and constraint needed to make excellent quality prints with flexible filaments like Ninja Flex, Flex PLA, and Flex Polyester.
This opens up a huge range of new opportunities for your printer. All metal enables working with Poly-carbonate up to 300 degrees Celsius and with future materials that require higher working temperatures beyond those supported by plastic extruders and hot end.
- 1 x E3D Extruder for 3D Printer
|Compatibility||Rep Rap 3D Printer|
|Thermistor||100K NTC B 3950 ±1%, 1m long wiring|
|Heater||Ceramic heater 12V 40Watt. 1M long wiring|
1. Why is all-metal Hotend better?
- The PTFE tube is not inserted down in an all-metal hot end, but rather sits on top of the heat break. This enables the printing of exotic and high-temperature materials such as nylon, carbon fiber, and polycarbonate. This is the main reason people choose to upgrade to this type of hot end.
2. Which Hotend is best for 3D printers?
- The 3D Printer Aluminum Assembled Extruder J-Head Hotend RepRap is used to print filament in the 3D printer. Build on the signature high-temperature performance that allows you to print on high-temperature material. The product is now focusing on increasing functionality with a soft and flexible filament.
3. What is a Hotend on a 3D printer?
- The Hotend of a 3D printer is the component that heats, melts, and extrudes the material layer by layer through a nozzle. The entire structure of the hotend contributes to maintaining a consistent and accurate temperature while also providing optimized thermal dissipation.