- The 1.75mm filament is manufactured from best quality ABS material for 3D priniting.
- This ABS filament is purple in colour and has a thickness of 1.75mm.
- The ABS filament is best used for 3D printing applications like 3D print functional parts or prototypes.
- The ABS Filament is available in blue, dark blue, luminous white, natural, orange, peacock blue, peak green, pink, brown, sky blue, white and yellow.
- The brown ABS material is smooth, opaque and can be welded by chemical processes using acetone.
- The 1.75mm purple ABS filament for 3D printing is ISO 9001 and ROHS certified.
1.75mm Purple ABS Filament -1Kg
The purple ABS filament also known as Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene filament is one of the most popular and widely used material for 3D printing purposes. The 1.75mm purple ABS filament is the same material used for manufacturing lego bricks and other working plastic parts. The ABS filament for 3D printing is an oil-based filament and has a higher melting point than PLA. The characteristic features of the purple ABS filament is that they have great impact resistance and toughness.
- 1 x 1.75mm Purple ABS Filament -1Kg
Features of 1.75mm Purple ABS Filament -1Kg
|Material||ABS Filament (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)|
|Melting Point of ABS Filament||Around 200°C|
|Certification||ISO 9001 and ROHS certified|