The Zero W is a super-small, hackable, and ultra-low-cost computer, with mini-HDMI, micro-B OTG USB, and the same 40-pin GPIO as its bigger brothers.
- Kit Contain:
- Raspberry Pi Zero W: 1
- Official Case: 1+ 3 types of top cover.
- 5V, 2Amp Adapter: 1
- 16GB Class SD Card with Noobs: 1
- Camera Cable: 1
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter:1
- OTG Gable:1
- GPIO Pin:1
- Heat Sink:1
- The Raspberry Pi Zero W takes the beloved and extremely popular Pi Zero and adds wireless LAN and Bluetooth, making it perfect for embedded Internet of Things projects.
- BCM 2835 SOC @ 1GHz
- 512MB of RAM
- On-board Wireless LAN - 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n (BCM43438)
- On-board Bluetooth 4.1 + HS Low-energy (BLE) (BCM43438)
- micro-B USB for data
- micro-B USB for power
- CSI camera connector (needs adaptor cable)
- Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector (requires soldering)
- Compatible with existing pHAT/HAT add-ons
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
Please be aware that your Pi Zero W WILL NOT BOOT without an SD card with a fresh image installed. SD cards that work in your Pi 2/3 or Pi Zero (non-W) are not guaranteed to work in your new Zero W!
- Raspberry Pi 3B Complete KitSpecial Price Rs 4,531.20 Rs 3,840.00 was Rs 6,796.80
- Raspberry Pi Google Voice KitRs 4,901.72 Rs 4,154.00
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 LT (Lite) Development BoardRs 3,127.00 Rs 2,650.00