- CH376 is used as file manage control chip, used to MCU system read/write file in USB Flash Drive or SD card.
- It supports USB-Device Mode and USB-HOST Mode.
- It is also set firmware of special communication protocol to deal with mass-storage devices, communication interface firmware of SD card, FAT16, FAT32 and FAT12 file system manage firmware in the inner.
CH376 USB Host Interface
The "CH376S USB read/write module" has a CH376S chip onboard which does most of the hard work for you. All you have to do is send the module some commands from the Arduino and the CH376S chip will do the rest. CH376 supports three communication interfaces: 8-bit parallel, SPI interface or asynchronism serial interface. The USB-DEVICE Mode of CH376 is totally compatible with CH372, the USB-HOST Mode of CH375 is basically compatible with CH375.
- 1 x CH376 USB Host Interface Module Flash Disk Drive RW Module
Features of CH376 USB Host Interface Module
|Module||USB Host Interface Module|
|Compatibility||CH372 and CH375|
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 0.5cms|
Are SD cards compatible with CH376 USB Host Interface Module?
The CH376 host interface module supports standard size SD card, HC-SD card and compatible high capacity MMC TF card.
Can the CH376 host interface module handle more than one communication interface?
Yes, the CH376 host interface module supports 3 types of communication interfaces:
- 8-bit parallel
- SPI interface
- Asynchronous serial ports
- 5.1V, 2.5A Raspberry Pi 3B Stontronics Adapter (Black)Rs 590.00 Rs 500.00
- UNO Basic Starter Kit compatible with ArduinoRs 767.00 Rs 650.00
- UNO Robotics Kit compatible with ArduinoRs 811.84 Rs 688.00
- Official smarian New Motor Smart Robot Car Chassis Kit Speed Encoder Battery Box 2WD For Arduino Diy Tracked Crawler CaterpillaSpecial Price Rs 574.66 Rs 487.00 was Rs 862.58
- DIY Peltier Cooling System KitRs 510.00 Rs 432.20
- 8051 USB ProgrammerSpecial Price Rs 944.00 Rs 800.00 was Rs 1,354.64