- Acceleration, Gyroscope, and Magnetometer
- 9 DOF modules (three-axis gyroscope + triaxial accelerometer and three-axis magnetic field + atmospheric pressure).
- Build-in ultra-low noise linear LDO voltage regulator.
- Built-in onboard filters, which reduce noise from the motor and other high current electronics.
- All sensors connected to the I2C bus.
- Build-in the Logic level converter for I2C.
- Power indicator LED.
- Using Immersion Gold PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality.
This is GY-87 MPU-9250 3-axis 9-DOF Attitude Gyro Magnetometer Accelerator Sensor Module. GY-87 MPU-9250 9 axis attitude gyro is a 9 degree of freedom (DOF) device which incorporates an MPU6500 accelerometer and gyro chip, and HMC5883L digital compass.
- FPV, RC and Robots systems
- GPS navigation systems
- Impact recognition and logging
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Free-fall detection
- 6D-orientation detection
- 1 x MPU-9250 Module
|Gyroscope range||± 250 500 1000 2000 ° / s|
|Dimensions||15mm * 25mm|
What does the accelerometer detect?
An accelerometer is an electromechanical device used to measure acceleration forces. Such forces may be static, like the continuous force of gravity or, as is the case with many mobile devices, dynamic to sense movement or vibrations.