- Supports WIN 2000/WIN XP/WIN 2003/WIN 2008/WIN VISTA /WIN7/WIN8/WIN10 (32BIit/64Bit).
- The TL866 universal programmer supports 8-bit micro controller programming.
- It also features high-performance bios programmer.
- It can support over 6000 chips and acts as a subsitute for bios programmer.
TL866 - Universal IC Programmer
The TL866 universal programmer is a well designed programmer of high densoty SMD technology, developed with an easy to use interface. This universal programmer supports win98,2000,xp,vista,win7(32bit).
- 1 x TL866 universal programmer
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Software CD
Features of the TL866 universal programmer
|Model||TL866 universal programmer|
|Operating Systems||WIN 2000/WIN XP/WIN 2003/WIN 2008/WIN VISTA /WIN7/WIN8/WIN10 (32BIit/64Bit)|
|Technology Used||SMD Technology|
|Dimensions||12.45 x 12.19 x 6.35 cm|
How IC is programmed?
Modern ICs are typically programmed in circuit though a serial protocol whereas some load the data serially from a separate flash or prom chip on every startup.
How is Eeprom programmed?
The difference between EPROM and EEPROM lies in the way that the memory programs and erases. EEPROM can be programmed and erased electrically using field electron emission.