XH-W3001 220V 10A Digital Display LED Temperature Controller With Thermostat Control Switch Probe
- Easy to install
- Output type: AC Output (AC 220V 1500W).
- Output capacity: MAX 10Aemperature measurement, display; refrigeration, heating control
- Temperature setting upper and lower limits
- Simple operation, suitable for seafood machines.
- Upper key: The start temperature is displayed in one press, and long press to set start temperature.
- Lower key: The stop temperature is displayed in one press, and long press to set stop temperature.
XH-W3001 220V 10A Digital Display LED Temperature Controller
This is XH-W3001 AC 220V 1500W Digital Temperature Controller Microcomputer Thermostat Switch. A temperature measurement and Controller tool with high accuracy and precision at a very low cost.
It offers a high-temperature control precision of 0.1℃. The temperature control range from -50℃ to 110℃.
TheLED Display shows the results clearly. One can directly install or embed the XH-W3001 in industrial control equipment panel, convenient and quick.
It features a 1M probe made up of stainless steel material which makes it waterproof and does not let it rust easily. Also, all the delicate and sensitive components are kept safe in ABS flame retardant housing which is avirulent and environmental protective.
Button functions of the XH-W3001 Controller:
- Press UP to show the start temperature button.
- On Long press of the UP button, the display starts flashing, then press the UP or DOWN button Set the beginning of the temperature value
- Press Down the display button to stop temperature.
- On the Long press of the Down button, the display starts flashing, then press the Up or Down button Set to stop the temperature value.
- 1 x XH-W3001 AC 220V Temperature Controller
XH-W3001 AC 220V Temperature Controller Specifications
|AC Output||AC 220V 1500W|
|Temperature Measuring Range||50~110°C|
|Temperature Control Range||50~110°C|
|Control Accuracy||Upto 0.1℃|
|Dimensions||6 x 5 x 3cms|
How does a temperature controller work?
A temperature controller is a device used to hold a desired temperature at a specified value. If it falls below the set temperature, it sends a signal to activate the heater to raise the temperature back to the setpoint. Thermostats are also used in refrigerators.