- Integrated, Wire Antenna.
- Interoperable with other ZigBee-compliant devices.
- Programmable versions with onboard microprocessor enable custom ZigBee application development.
- Supports binding and multicasting for easy integration into a home automation platform.
- Through-hole form factor enables flexible design.
- 15 general-purpose I/O lines.
- Industry-leading sleep current of sub 1 µA.
- Firmware upgrades via UART, SPI, or over the air.
XBee S2C Module
XBee S2C is a RF module designed for wireless communication or data exchange and it works on ZigBee mesh communication protocols that sit on top of IEEE 802.15.4 PHY.
The XBee 2mW Wire Antenna S2C, the latest of its kind in Series 2, offers point to multipoint device connectivity with ease, providing cost-effective wireless solutions for electronic devices. They are interoperable with other ZigBee feature set devices, including devices from other vendors.
- 1 x XBee S2C
|Transmit Power||3.1 mW (+5 dBm)|
|Range: Indoor||200 ft (60 m)|
|Outdoor (LOS)||4000 ft (1200 m)|
|Voltage requirements||2.1 to 3.6 VDC|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|
What is XBee S2C?
XBee S2C is a RF module designed for wireless communication or data exchange and it works on ZigBee mesh communication protocols that sit on top of IEEE 802.15. The module provides wireless connectivity to end-point devices in any ZigBee mesh networks including devices from other vendors.