Witty Fox - OPT3001 Digital Ambient Light Sensor | Precise LUX meter sensor
- Precision Optical Filtering to Match Human Eye: Rejects > 99% (typically) of IR.
- Measurements: 0.01 lux to 83 k lux. Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C.
- 23-Bit Effective Dynamic Range With Automatic Gain Ranging.
- Low Operating Current: 1.8 µA (typically).
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU and other microcontrollers.
Witty Fox - OPT3001 Digital Ambient Light Sensor
OPT3001 is a single-chip lux meter, measuring the intensity of light as visible by the human eye. Measurements can be made from 0.01 lux up to 83k lux without manually selecting full-scale ranges by using the built-in, full-scale setting feature. This capability allows light measurement over a 23-bit effective dynamic range.
- 1 x Witty Fox - OPT3001 Digital Ambient Light Sensor
|Measurements||0.01 lux to 83 k lux|
|Operating Temperature Range||–40°C to +85°C|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|