- The ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip, including antenna and power management converter.
- The ESP-12 module is one of the most complete of the ESP family as it allows you to use the biggest amount of pins.
- You can program this module to work stand alone with the Arduino IDE or with LUA as NodeMCU.
Witty Cloud ESP12F Module
The ESP8266/ ESP-12F Module/ Serial WIFI Witty Cloud Development Board + MINI nodeMCU is cheap and small Wifi transceiver, a perfect solution for Home Automation and IoT applications. It can be the replacement for your NRF24L01, it can talk to your Wifi router directly through the UART MCU’s (Rx, Tx).
It has an LDR and a WS2812 LED already on board for your projects. The board comes with a CH40 micro USB module to program it. The system equips ESP8266 and its features are: energy saving VoIP quickly switch between the sleep/wake patterns, with low-power operation adaptive radio bias, front-end signal processing functions.
- 1 x Witty Cloud ESP12F Module
|Tactile buttons||x 3|
|Supports 3 modes||AP,STA,AP+STA|
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 3cms|
- Wireless Shield for Arduino UNORs 1,170.56 Rs 992.00
- ESP 32S ChipRs 1,401.84 Rs 1,188.00
- ESP12E Amica NodeMCURs 413.00 Rs 350.00
- XBee WiFi module S2 (S2B)Rs 3,540.00 Rs 3,000.00
- Raspberry Pi Official Keyboard and Mouse KitRs 2,060.00 Rs 1,745.76
- Official Raspberry Pi 4 Power AdapterSpecial Price Rs 690.30 Rs 585.00 was Rs 1,007.72
- 3.5in LCD Display for Raspberry PiSpecial Price Rs 1,498.60 Rs 1,270.00 was Rs 2,121.64
- Raspberry Pi 4B Official CaseRs 365.80 Rs 310.00