Waveshare 3.5 inch Resistive screen IPS LCD screen for Raspberry pi3
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment
- Supports HDMI audio output
Waveshare 3.5 inch Resistive screen IPS LCD screen
Supports Raspbian system, enables your system to:
Take photos by touching (up to 17 camera modes)
Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
- 1 x Waveshare 3.5inc Display
3.5 inch (Diagonally)
|Package Size||9 x 5 x 3cms|
What does resistive screen mean?
A resistive screen consists of a number of layers. When the screen is pressed, the outer later is pushed onto the next layer — the technology senses that pressure is being applied and registers input.