- Stainless steel encapsulated waterproof temperature sensor Color: Black
- Encapsulated waterproof high quality stainless steel tube anti-rust
- Stainless steel housing (6x50mm), leader length 100cm
- After each probe to undergo a rigorous testing packaged individually
- No external components and unique single-bus interface
For A Better Understanding Check out our Tutorial: https://www.robocraze.com/blog/tutorial-ds18b20-waterproof-sensor-all-you-need-to-know.html
This is a pre-wired and waterproofed version. Handy for when you need to measure something far away or in wet conditions. While the sensor is good up to 125Â°C the cable is jacketed in PVC so we suggest keeping it under 100Â°C. Because they are digital, you don't get any signal degradation even over long distances! These 1-wire digital temperature sensors are fairly precise (Â±0.5Â°C over much of the range) and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard digital-to-analog converter. They work great with any microcontroller using a single digital pin and you can even connect multiple ones to the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory to differentiate them. Usable with 3.0-5.0V systems.