- Stainless steel encapsulated waterproof temperature sensor Color: Black
- Encapsulated waterproof high quality stainless steel tube anti-rust
- Stainless steel housing (6x50mm), leader length 100cm
- After each probe to undergo a rigorous testing packaged individually
- No external components and unique single-bus interface
For A Better Understanding Check out our Tutorial: https://www.robocraze.com/blog/tutorial-ds18b20-waterproof-sensor-all-you-need-to-know.html
DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Thermometer Sensor Probe
This is a pre-wired and waterproofed version. Handy for when you need to measure something far away or in wet conditions. While the sensor is good up to 125Â°C the cable is jacketed in PVC so we suggest keeping it under 100Â°C. Because they are digital, you don't get any signal degradation even over long distances! These 1-wire digital temperature sensors are fairly precise and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard digital-to-analog converter. They work great with any microcontroller using a single digital pin and you can even connect multiple ones to the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory to differentiate them. Usable with 3.0-5.0V systems.
- 1 x DS18B20 Waterproof Probe
|Supply voltage||3.0 – 5.5V|
|Temperature range||-55 ~ +125 Â°C|
|Resolution||9 ~ 12 bit|
|Query time||750 msec|
|Packaging Dimensions||7 x 5 x 3 cms|
How accurate is ds18b20?
The DS18B20 reads with an accuracy of ±0.5°C from -10°C to +85°C and ±2°C accuracy from -55°C to +125°C.