Out of stock
Rs 526.75 Rs 446.40
A servomotor is a servomechanism. More specifically, it is a closed-loop servomechanism that uses position feedback to control its motion and final position. The input to its control is some signal, either analogue or digital, representing the position commanded for the output shaft. Working of Servo Motor:- Servos are controlled by sending an electrical pulse of variable width or pulse width modulation (PWM), through the control wire. There is a minimum pulse, a maximum pulse, and a repetition rate. A servo motor can usually only turn 90 degrees in either direction for a total of 180-degree movement. The motor's neutral position is defined as the position where the servo has the same amount of potential rotation in both the clockwise or counter-clockwise direction. The PWM sent to the motor determines the position of the shaft, and based on the duration of the pulse sent via the control wire; the rotor will turn to the desired position. The servo motor expects to see a pulse every 20 milliseconds (ms) and the length of the pulse will determine how far the motor turns. Servo Motor Applications:- - Servos are used in radio-controlled airplanes to position control surfaces like elevators, rudders, walking a robot, or operating grippers. - Servo motors are small, have built-in control circuitry and have good power for their size. - In food services and pharmaceuticals, the tools are designed to be used in harsher environments, where the potential for corrosion is high due to being washed at high pressures and temperatures repeatedly to maintain strict hygiene standards. - Servos are also used in in-line manufacturing, where high repetition yet precise work is necessary. This kit Contains: - One Servo Motor - Cross Horn "A" - Star Horn "A" - Circular Horn "A"
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Basic Electronics KitRs 651.36 Rs 552.00
- UNI-T UT33D MultimeterRs 692.66 Rs 587.00
- VAR Tech - V830A MultimeterRs 531.00 Rs 450.00
- Robocraze RC Aluminum Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder(5pcs, 2.3mm)Special Price Rs 350.46 Rs 297.00 was Rs 590.00
- A2212 1400KV BLDC Motor + 30A ESC (Simonk) Set for RC Aircraft Plane Multi-copter QuadcopterSpecial Price Rs 625.40 Rs 530.00 was Rs 938.10
- Robocraze Micro DC 12V 100RPM Speed Reduction Motor with Full Metal Gearbox Replacement, N20 Shaft Diameter Reduction Gear Motor for RC Car, Robot ModelSpecial Price Rs 306.80 Rs 260.00 was Rs 711.54
- Official smarian New Motor Smart Robot Car Chassis Kit Speed Encoder Battery Box 2WD For Arduino Diy Tracked Crawler CaterpillaSpecial Price Rs 574.66 Rs 487.00 was Rs 862.58
- MEGA 2560 R3 Board compatible with ArduinoRs 885.00 Rs 750.00