- Commonly called PCB by hobbyists.
- Ideal for project work and prototyping.
- 0.1 inch pitch.
- 1mm holes.
Veroboard is a brand of stripboard, a pre-formed circuit board material of copper strips on an insulating bonded paper board which was originated and developed in the early 1960s. This 6-inch x 4 inch Veroboard or PCB is ideal for prototyping and is useful in making small electronic circuits.
- 1 x VeroBoard (6 x 4)
|oard Type||Vero Board|
|Dimensions||6 x 4 inch|
- Mini BreadboardRs 49.00 Rs 41.53
- ESP8266-12E/12F Breakout BoardRs 153.40 Rs 130.00
- Stepper Motor(28YBJ-48) with ULN2003 Driver BoardSpecial Price Rs 234.82 Rs 199.00 was Rs 351.64
- Raspberry Pi 2/3 CaseSpecial Price Rs 236.00 Rs 200.00 was Rs 354.00
- 16x2 LCD I2C Interface AdapterRs 78.99 Rs 66.94
- W1209 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat ModuleRs 122.00 Rs 103.39
- Half BreadboardRs 70.00 Rs 59.32