- The UNO USB shield for arduino works with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V boards.
- The USB shield host complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host)
- It Supports HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- Compatible with Mass storage devices, such as USB sticks, memory card readers, external hard drives (FAT32 Type File System – Mega Arduino only).
UNO USB Host Shield for Arduino
The UNO USB Host Shield compatible with Arduino is based on the MAX3421E, which is a USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral or a full-/low-speed host compliant to USB specification rev 2.0. For a successful communication to happen using USB host shield protocol, you need at least one of the device to be the host, which means that you cannot connect two keyboards together and expect them to communicate with each other.
- 1 x UNO USB Host Shield for Arduino
UNO USB Host Shield Specifications:
|Shield Type||USB Host Shield|
|Compatible||UNO board compatible with Arrduino|
|Supports||HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 1 cms|
- 3.5in TFT LCD Shield for ArduinoRs 949.99 Rs 805.08
- Wireless Shield for Arduino UNORs 1,170.56 Rs 992.00
- Robocraze 3-Axis USB CNC Arduino Nano Controller A4988 Stepper Motor Driver BoardSpecial Price Rs 1,242.54 Rs 1,053.00 was Rs 1,782.98
- CNC Shield + UNO R3 Board compatible with Arduino + 4xDRV8825 Driver KitRs 885.00 Rs 750.00
- 125KHz Android Phone MicroUSB RFID ReaderRs 1,650.00 Rs 1,398.31
- USB RFID Smart Card Reader 125KhzRs 885.00 Rs 750.00