- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- Output active low
- Low power consumption
- High immunity against ambient light
- Continuous data transmission possible (1200 bit/s)
- Suitable burst length ≥10 cycles/burst
Infrared IR Sensor Receiver Module for Arduino adopts 1838 infrared receiving head. Light resistance, strong electromagnetic interference, built-in infrared dedicated IC, can work under 500 lux light intensity.
Widely used in stereo, TV, video machine, disc machine, set-top boxes, digital photo frame; car stereo, remote control toys, satellite receivers, hard disk player, air conditioner, heater; electric fan, lighting and other home appliances.
IR Receiver Module is a 38KHz infrared receiver module which is Arduino compatible. It can receive the standard 38KHz modulated remote controller signal. Through programming the Arduino, you can realize decoding of the remote controller signal. Using this item, you can make a universal remote controller with the learning function.
- 1 x Infrared IR Sensor Receiver Module for Arduino.
|Receiving angle||90 °|
|Working voltage||2.7 ~ 5.5V|
|Dimensions||2.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm|
What is the receiving range of TSOP Module?
This TSOP module has a receiving range of 18 metres.