- Small module.
- Easy transition between the hot side to the cool side and vice-versa just by reversing the polarity of the supply.
- Quality tested cooling cells.
- Solid-state, vibration-free, noise-free.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Should use with a heat sink.
TEC1-12715 Peltier Module
The TEC1-12715 40x40mm Thermoelectric Cooler 15A Peltier Module is the simple application of Peltier Thermoelectric Effect. The module features 127 semiconductor couples in the area of 40mmx40mm.
Thermoelectric coolers also are known as TEC or Peltier module create a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool. Therefore, they can be used to either warm something up or cool something down, depending on which side you use. You can also take advantage of a temperature differential to generate electricity.
- 1 x TEC1-12715 Peltier Module
How cold can a Peltier get?
The peltier plate in a standard portable thermoelectric cooler consumes 3-5 amps. It is capable of temperatures that are about 40 degrees Fahrenheit lower than ambient temperature.