Are You a Blogger for Robotics, Embedded Systems or IoT?
Write and Win Exciting Cash Vouchers
Robocraze calls out to enthusiasts out there who possess an expertise in the field of Robotics, Embedded Systems, Automation and IoT. We look forward to receiving 100% original content and ideas. If you have what we are looking for, you are in for a surprise! Write to us and if we love your content, we will provide you with lucrative incentives for the same.Editorial Guidelines
- Submissions must be unique to Robocraze, having not been published elsewhere prior. Freedom to re-publish after Robocraze is permitted but content must carry the caveat ‘first published on Robocraze’.
- Content must have a focus in line with our vision and must be factual and of topical interest to our members. Views and opinions are also encouraged.
- Articles should be submitted in Word document format only (not PDF format). Approximately 800-1,200 words in length and can include high quality graphics and tabular information (all usual formats accepted). An author photo, 50 word bio, email address and contact number to be provided with the submission. PR company contact details will not be accepted.
- Articles will be published on the TIF Labs blogs page.
- Articles should not include contact information (tele/email/web links) or unwarranted reference to the services or capabilities of the author’s organisation/company.
- Please ask a colleague to re-read your article before submission as this can minimize errors and reduce the need for re-drafting/editing.
- Submission is not a guarantee of publication. TIF Labs reserves the final right on whether to publish, regardless of any other arrangements that may exist.
TIF Labs reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to edit articles submitted for reasons including, but not limited to, style, accuracy, length, and legal compliance. This editing may include the addition of new copy such as headlines, sub-headings, captions and
pull-quotes. By submitting content to TIF Labs you are assigning all rights toTIF Labs to publish the content in any medium and any territory, providing you are identified as the author of that content.
You accept full responsibility for any errors or omissions in your content and you understand that TIF Labs will accept no liability, legal or otherwise, on your behalf. TIF Labs cannot guarantee a specific date or time of publication. Articles are submitted on the basis that they are available for publication at once.
Mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert to you shortly.