- The ST Link Programmer is 100% original and new product.
- This ST Link programmer is equipped with a 500MA internal resettable fuse
- It has a red and blue LED indicator that allows users to observe the working condition of the ST Link V2 Programmer.
ST-LINK V2 Programmer
The ST Link V2 Programmer is designed for STM8 and STM32 ans is manufactured with PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell. This factory firmware ST Link V2 programmer has been upgraded to support the full range STM32 SWD and a full range STM8 SWIM.
This ST Link programmer is equipped with a 500MA internal resettable fuse that provides a complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard. This programmer has a programming speed rate of 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed. It has a red and blue LED indicator that allows users to observe the working condition of the ST Link V2 Programmer.
What is ST Link V2 Programmer used for?
The ST Link V2 programmer device can be used to send program code to the 32-bit STM32 ARM Cortex or 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers. This ST Link V2 contains connections for 5V, 3.3V, SWCLK, SWDIO, SWIM, Reset (RST/NRST) and GND. With the help of the USB connector, it can connected to a acomputer.
- 1 x ST Link V2 Programmer
Features of ST Link V2 Programmer
|Case Material||Aluminium Alloy|
|Input Voltage||3.3V - 5V|
|Programming Speed||9.7 Kbytes/s - 12.8 Kbytes/s|
|Operating temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Dimensions||5.5 x 1.5 x 0.5cm|
How do I update ST Link firmware?
- First you need to ensure that the ST-LINK/V2 driver is installed first.
- Download the latest ST-LINK/V2-1 firmware upgrade.
- You need to then extract the archive and run the STLinkUpgrade.exe program.
- Plug the ST Link V2 programmer to your PC using a standard USB cable and wait until the USB enumeration is completed.
- Press the Connect button.
- When the ST-LINK/V2 driver is correctly installed, the current ST-LINK/V2 version is displayed.
- Press Yes button to start the upgrade process.
- You should now have successfully upgraded the firmware.
How does St Link work?
The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers. The single-wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
Where is STM32 used?
The STM32 series are some of the most popular microcontrollers used in a wide variety of products. They also have an excellent support base from multiple microcontroller development forums.