USB 2.0 to TTL RS485 Serial Converter Adapter FTDI Module (FT232FRL SN75176)
- Standard: USB2.0 standard, backward compatible, in line with the standard RS485
- Direction control: the use of automatic data flow control, auto distinguish and control data transfer direction
- Baud:300-9216000bps, automatically detecting the serial signal data rate.
- Load capacity: support multipoint, each converter allows RS485 interface device to connect 32
- Support Windows98/ME/2000/XP//Vista/10, Linux, Mac.y USB to serial TTL module, download STC SCM
USB 2.0 to TTL RS485 Serial Converter
The USB 2.0 to TTL RS485 Serial Converter can be used in industrial-grade applications and features an excellent speed anti-jamming capability and is very suitable for industrial control field, individual applications. With the help of RS485 interface, it can be used in a surveillance camera, video capture, fingerprint attendance machine, program-controlled switches and CNC machine.
- 1 x USB 2.0 to TTL RS485 Serial Converter Adapter FTDI Module
|Package Dimension||5 x 4 x 3 cm|
What is the rs485 protocol?
RS-485 is used as the physical layer underlying many standard and proprietary automation protocols used to implement industrial control systems, including the most common versions of Modbus and Profibus.